Having a canon printer at home means best in class printing from multiple devices. Users can print photos, documents, files and scan the same through Canon printer. However, certain errors and issues also go alongside. If you are trying to print the document and find that the printed document is not of fine quality or there is a color issue, then this may disappoint you for a while which is quite obvious. This is a common problem and has many reasons behind it. Today, we will discuss the stepwise instructions to get rid of this problem.
Why the Canon printer doesn’t print properly?
As we know that there isa number of reasons behind this problem, but the most common ones are:
- Corrupted printer drivers.
- Empty ink cartridge.
- Paper jam issues.
- Improper installation of firmware.
- Compatibility issues.
- Dusty and faulty printer head.
- Duplicate ink.
- Configuration errors.
Let it be any cause responsible for this printing problem, we are going to suggest some fixes which you must try and see if it works on your printer or not.
- Check ink cartridge: If the ink in the cartridge is not proper or empty, then you won’t be able to print the documents especially colored ones. You need to re-fill the ink in the cartridge first, then resume printing. To refill the ink, open the front door of the printer and remove the cartridge carefully from there. Replace the cartridge with a new one and insert it to its original position.
- Update the printer driver: Sometimes, the faulty or obsolete printer drivers also create the problem in printing. You can download the latest drivers for your printer from the website and install it on your computer. Enter the model number of your printer on the website and you will get the latest drivers on screen.
- Check printer settings: If you are getting a problem in printing the colored documents, then make sure that the colored printing option is enabled on the printer. In most of the printers, this setting is enabled by default. To check the printer settings:
- Go to the ‘Start menu’ from the computer and click on ‘Settings’.
- Go to ‘Printer and scanner options’ from the control panel.
- Select the ‘Canon printer’ and see all its properties.
- If the colored tab is disabled, then slide right to turn it on and restart the printer.
- Restart printer: Restarting the printer helps to solve multiple problems befalling it. You can restart the printer easily without requiring anybody’s assistance. If there is a problem with the color printing from the canon printer, then restart the printing by first disconnecting it from the power supply and connect it again after 10 seconds. Try printing the documents now.
After implementing the above-mentioned fixes, you will be able to fix the Canon printer, not printing issues. But in case, if the problem doesn’t get resolved or you have any query in this regard, then speak to the experts directly over the phone call. They will sort out your problem in the most efficient manner.